Tuesday May 21st, 2013
- VeganHealthandBeauty.com: Our mission is to bring you the finest
cruelty-free, health and beauty products available.
All of our products are suitable for vegans, vegetarians and anyone who
cares about the world around them - without ever compromising on quality.
- CrueltyFree.Com: Probably the best website to learn about animal cruelty around, and what you can do to help.
- Vegetable Expert: Expert advice on everything about veg. Vegetable Expert contains over 80 articles, all written by our team of experts.
- Vegan Society: Founded in 1944, The Vegan Society provides advice on a way of living free of animal products for the benefit of people, animals and the environment.
- The Meatrix: Every day, more and more people are choosing to eat sustainably, from changing their buying habits to helping their whole community eat healthier, locally-grown food. Find out what you can do to get involved in this exciting movement!
- Veg Television: Here at VEG TV we offer television shows and video clips with programming that is compelling, entertaining and informative… tasty recipes, interviews with prominent medical and nutrition professionals, great new restaurants, and celebrities who share why they chose to live a healthy lifestyle.
- Vegan.com: Vegan best seller lists, information about vegan books, and more.
- Veggie Romance: Veggie Romance is the place for vegan singles, vegetarian singles, vegetarian dating, friendships, finding pen pals and generally networking with the vegetarian, vegan and environmentally aware community. Whether your diet is fruitarian, vegetarian, vegan, raw food or macrobiotic, you'll find likeminded veggie singles here.
- Veggie Date: Vegetarian Singles Dating Service. A dating service for vegetarians, rawfoodists, macrobiotics, adventists, bahais, taoists, scientologists, buddhists, hindus....
- Vegan Fitness: Vegan Fitness is a community driven message board which seeks to provide a supportive, educational and friendly environment for vegans, vegetarians and those seeking to go vegan. The subject range covers all matters relating to nutrition, food, diet and sport specific information no matter what the activity or the experience level is.
- Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness: To be a successful bodybuilder, you need to first start with the basics and be patient and allow your progress to take place. You must understand that results do not come overnight and to achieve a desired look you have to put in the time and dedicate hard work toward achieving your goals.
- Vegan Bodybuilding Meat Free Muscle: Pumping Iron Naturally. Vegan Bodybuilders, contests and more here in this link.
- Triangle Vegetarian Society: The Triangle Vegetarian Society was founded in 1986 in the Triangle (Raleigh-Durham-Chapel Hill) area of North Carolina. We try to build a sense of community among vegetarian and vegetarian-interested people, and are open to all.
- Food Revolution: Find out the truth about popular diets, genetically modified foods, mad cow disease, and the health effects of what you eat. In this long-awaited and provocative book, best-selling author John Robbins exposes the dangers behind many of today's foods and reveals the extraordinary benefits of healthy alternatives. The Food Revolution will show you how to extend your life, increase your vibrancy and vitality, and take a stand for a more compassionate and sustainable world
- Follow Your Heart Restaurant: Our restaurant, Follow Your Heart, is one of the oldest and best loved vegetarian eateries in all of Southern California, as well as being the birthplace of Vegenaise®, our Fresh and Natural Salad Dressings, such as Low Fat Ranch, and many of our other fine products.
- Meat Out: Meatout is an international observance helping individuals evolve to a wholesome, nonviolent diet of fruits, vegetables, whole grains. The purpose is to expose the public to the joys and benefits of a plant-based diet, while promoting the availability and selection of meat and dairy alternatives in mainstream grocery stores, restaurants, and catering operations.
- Soy Stache: A unique project promoting an awareness of the many health benefits of a plant-based (vegan) diet: Health of humans; Health of the animals; Health of the planet! Serving the greater planet Earth!
- Viva: Eating meat causes environmental destruction, damages human health, contributes to global hunger and inflicts immense suffering on billions of animals across the world. Viva! believes that the solution to all these problems is in our own hands: the best way to stop the destruction and the cruelty is to stop eating animals now.
- Vegetarian Society: The Vegetarian Society of the United Kingdom is the oldest vegetarian organisation in the world. It is an educational charity promoting understanding and respect for vegetarian lifestyles
- Veganica Bloggers: Various Vegan bloggers about their experiences and much more.
- Vegan Porn: News and information for vegans who get it.
- Veg Family Magazine: Vegan information including Recipes, Ask the Dietician, Ask the Experts, Articles, and more.
- Veg Web: Lots of info including articles, recipes, restaurants, products, and more.
- St. Martin's Animal Foundation: Established in the summer of 1998 by Sky Valencia and her mother, Mimi Valencia, the St. Martin’s Animal Foundation (S.M.A.F.), a federally licensed 501c3 non-profit organization, has dedicated its efforts to educating the public about responsible pet ownership. S.M.A.F. is also the first and only animal foundation in Los Angeles that has targeted the growing Latino community, by conducting aggressive bilingual outreach campaigns.
- PETA: People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals. PETA believes that animals have rights and deserve to have their best interests taken into consideration, regardless of whether they are useful to humans. Like you, they are capable of suffering and have an interest in leading their own lives; therefore, they are not ours to use—for food, clothing, entertainment, experimentation, or any other reason
- FARM: Farm Animal Reform Movement. FARM (Farm Animal Reform Movement) is a 501(c)(3) national, tax-exempt, educational organization advocating a plant-based diet and humane treatment of farmed animals through a variety of grassroots programs. We operate from the nation's capital through a network of volunteer activists in all 50 states and two dozen other countries. We invite you to explore the rest of our web site, then Get Involved with FARM!
- Sea Shepherd: Sea Shepherd Conservation Society. The Sea Shepherd Conservation Society was founded in 1977 in Vancouver BC by Captain Paul Watson. The mandate of the organization was marine mammal protection and conservation with an immediate goal of shutting down illegal whaling and sealing operations.
- Harpseals.org: Harpseals.org is an all volunteer, non-profit organization with one goal: to permanently end the annual Canadian Harp Seal slaughter.
- Animal Protection and Rescue League: The Animal Protection and Rescue League is a non-profit organization that works to document and expose cruelty inflicted on animals. We protect the rights and habitats of ALL animals!
- Mercy For Animals (MFA): Mercy For Animals (MFA) is a 501(c)(3) non-profit animal advocacy organization that believes non-human animals are irreplaceable individuals who have morally significant interests and hence rights, including the right to live free of unnecessary suffering. MFA is dedicated to promoting nonviolence towards all sentient beings through public education campaigns and demonstrations, undercover investigations, and open rescues.
- Farm Sanctuary: Farm Sanctuary was founded in 1986 to combat the abuses of industrialized farming and to encourage a new awareness and understanding about "farm animals." At Farm Sanctuary, these animals are our friends, not our food.
- Animal Rights TV: When it comes to the exploitation of animals, secrecy and lies are the rules. The doors of the animal-laboratory are locked. The reality of the industrial farm is concealed. Instead, the public is fed with false images of happy animals offering themselves joyfully to be one's dinner
- Kinship Circle : Kinship Circle generates letter campaigns to legislators, businesses, media and others linked with animal cruelty/protection issues. Search the LETTER LIBRARY for sample letters, listed by topic and date
- Animals Voice: The Animals Voice is an award-winning, independent,
networking source of timely information, news, campaigns, boycotts, action alerts, and thought-provoking editorial and
compelling photography about animal rights and its defenders.
- Animal Rescue Site: The Animal Rescue Site focuses the power of the Internet on a specific need -- providing food for some of the 27 million unwanted animals given to shelters in the US every year. Over 10 million animals are put to death every year in the US alone because they are unwanted, abandoned, or abused.
- Nutraceutical: Integrated manufacturer, marketer, distributor and retailer of branded nutritional supplements and other natural products sold in health and natural food stores.
- Cherrybrook Kitchen: Cherrybrook Kitchen’s all-natural baking mixes are peanut free, dairy free, egg free, nut free, kosher and vegan.
- Vegan Personal Training: for an amazing dream body with personal training and nutritional counseling.
- Vegan Karma: for earth friendly fair trade products.
- Biodiesel America: Biodiesel is a fuel made from vegetable oil that runs in any unmodified diesel engine. Biodiesel can be made from any vegetable oil including oils pressed straight from the seed.
- Sheese Cheese: for amazing vegan cheese, check out Sheese cheese!